Content Marketing Intern
About the Role
We're seeking for someone that enjoys a challenge, takes creative direction naturally, and is extremely collaborative and enthusiastic about sales enablement brand impact prospects.
- Identify content subject matter experts and authors, support the creation of content, and manage the content workflow and processes.
- Creating designs suitable for the brand identity of the produced content
- Maintain a targeted content/editorial calendar that drives traffic and engagement across the full spectrum of our digital properties (including social media accounts, reports, blog posts and newsletters).
- Support the creation and optimization of paid media.
- Create a content plan (including email campaigns) that aligns with your overall business goals.
- Analyze and report on the performance of written content in line with your developed strategy.
- Knowing and interacting with the key influencers, social media groups, knowing the key stakeholders in the segment and developing a best approach
- Writing, editing, and proofreading original content
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Support SEO/SEM initiatives and write informative and optimized digital content
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3rd grade in university.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Advance English written and spoken skills,
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business across multiple content platforms
- Good knowledge of basic design & marketing tools (Mailchimp, Figma, Canva, Buffer, Intercom ect.)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform strategy
- Sound market research skills to help inform strategic direction
- Excellent team player and comfortable working with senior-level individuals and teams within our organization; skilled in working cross-functionally.
- Previous experience in B2B market is desirable