Growth and Content Marketing Expert
About the Role
We inspire and empower organizations to build innovative culture and new products by themselves that meet the genuine needs of the customers. In this context, we want you to strengthen this purpose with your own interests and experience. We're seeking for someone that enjoys a challenge, takes creative direction naturally, and is extremely collaborative and enthusiastic about sales enablement brand impact prospects.
- Formulating a cross-platform growth strategy
- Developing growth strategies where products and services reach target customers
Identify content subject matter experts and authors, support the creation of content, and manage the content workflow and processes.
- Guiding the team to act in line with the strategy
- To support the growth actions of global products in global markets
- Create a targeted content/editorial calendar that drives traffic and engagement across the full spectrum of our digital properties (including social media accounts, reports, blog posts and newsletters).
- Creation and optimization of paid media.
- Analyze and report on the performance of written content in line with your developed strategy.
- Knowing and interacting with the key influencers, social media groups, knowing the key stakeholders in the segment and developing a best approach.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading original content.
- Support SEO/SEM initiatives and write informative and optimized digital content.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in this role
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Advance English written and spoken skills,
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of our business across multiple content platforms
- Good knowledge of basic design & marketing tools (Mailchimp, Figma, Canva, Buffer, Intercom ect.)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform strategy
- Sound market research skills to help inform strategic direction
- Excellent team player and comfortable working with senior-level individuals and teams within our organization; skilled in working cross-functionally.
- Previous experience in B2B market desirable