Senior Innovation Consultant
We inspire and empower organizations to build innovative culture and new products by themselves that meet the genuine needs of the customers. In this context, we want you to strengthen this purpose with your own interests and experience.
To be specific role of Senior Business Designer, you will:
Support corporate innovation teams in their intrapreneurship journey for new desirable, viable and feasible business opportunities. Together you turn them into unique value propositions and results (creating disruptive new business models, generating actual new revenue streams, coaching a new product launch, etc).
Realize this by facilitating these teams through the different stages of innovative product or service developments (strategy fit, problem fit, solution fit, go-to-market) and collaborate with them throughout the entire process.
Throughout the process, you guarantee a strong focus on understanding the customer, you create relevant experiments or test early prototypes in order to achieve market validation.
Interpret (user/market) insights towards a clear vision for innovative products, services and/or experiences.
At the same time you ensure a long term impact on the corporates, by empowering them to transform into a more customer-centric innovation culture and by building strong internal innovation capabilities.
Inspire clients with the best practices in innovation, deep user understanding, and relevant tools and techniques. From design-thinking methodologies to lean-start-up principles and innovation strategy frameworks, needed to create innovation playbook and cases.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in this role
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Advance English written and spoken skills,
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform strategy
- Sound market research skills to help inform strategic direction
- Excellent team player and comfortable working with senior-level individuals and teams within our organization; skilled in working cross-functionally.